COVID-19 SAFETY FOR
C3 CHURCH THIRROUL
With the recent ease of restrictions in NSW, we have updated our Covid Safety Plan.
As outlined in our Covid Safety Management Plan, there are some restrictions and recommendations from the NSW government that we will comply with.
This includes but not limited to:
* A limit of 185 people at each service (1 person per 4 sq metres) – each service will be live streamed for those that are not yet able to attend. There is a pre-registration system in place to assist with our teams preparations for numbers (especially Kids Church).
* Corporate singing is aloud while wearing a mask. (except for the people with exemptions)
* We will have a Kids Church program for the service, commencing after worship.
Our Cafe will be closed for the meantime, however we will have Coffee and Tea (with Covid safe procedures in place) so that we can enjoy a time of fellowship afterwards. The Cafe area for after the service has it’s own Safety Plan, separate to the one for Church Services.
As per our Covid safety plan, before participating in any C3 Church Thirroul activity, we ask that all attendees to please not attend if in the past 14 days if you have:
– been unwell or had any flu-like symptoms, or
– been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, or
– any sudden loss of smell or loss of taste, or
– are at a high risk from a health perspective, including the elderly and those with preexisting medical heath conditions.
If you have any questions about the return of face to face church and/or how you can serve in any capacity, please head to the contact us page and someone will get back to you. We are so excited and expectant for this next phase for our Church community. Most importantly, keep praying!!
Pastors Rohan and Jill Bell and the C3 Thirroul team