We believe that most men want to live not just a good life, but a life of influence and impact. We also believe that this kind of life can only be achieved through an active and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
The men’s ministry of C3 Church Thirroul is all about seeing men live out that kind of a life. We want to bring God and men together and build strong connections between men of all generations. We run various events throughout the year that seek to build relationships and encourage men in their walk with Christ.
or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Character of a Man…
- Boldness… His character is not defined by weakness or fear or compromise. He is not happy to conform to the crowd or blend in for the sake of acceptance, but is willing to take a stand for what is right. In so doing blazes a trail for others to follow although he is not motivated by the cheer of the visible crowd.
- Wisdom….His decisions are not made because of the convenience of short term gain or from various pressures that would seek to force faulty decisions. Instead he is able to learn of others and is humble enough to admit to a mistake. He is a student of life and asks questions of others in the quest for more knowledge. He has learnt to think through an issue and take time to consider a bigger picture of life before committing himself to a firm and trusted decision.
- Morals…. He is consistent within himself. His mind is made up. He no longer wavers regarding his commitment to heaven. He knows how to worship and to pray is not content to abdicate this responsibility to women or youth. He walks tall in the midst of a crooked world. His actions speak louder than His words. He gives others an example to follow. He is a man. He is a leader.
- Maturity… He is known for his loyalty to others. He protects and takes the responsibility to provide for his family and friends. He is generous with his words and his possessions. His focus is outward and he is happy to serve others because he is secure with his own identity.
- Sexuality…. He is a man and is comfortable with his manhood including his sexuality yet he has learnt how to keep his desires under the control of His Heavenly Father. He is no longer a servant of these desires as he has risen up and taken the responsibility to control himself.
“Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.” (Phil.3)